Monday, July 1, 2013

Friends!

 I had to stick this picture in here because I am so thrilled with it!  I bought a Groupon from Project Repat  (www.projectrepat.com)  for this quilt.  I sent in 30 of my old shirts and they put this together for me!  It makes me smile whenever I look at it.  There are 15+ years of memories in that thing.  If you are in need of something like this, I strongly encourage you to check this company out.  I am saving my children's shirts already for one of their own someday.

The first weekend of Summer started out with a BLAST!  My college friend, Kelsey, and her family came for a visit.  It was so wonderful to be able to hang out and catch up with her and Brian.  Plus, I got to spend some fun times with Eli while his parents headed to a wedding.  He was so easy, he got along wonderfully with my kids and they just played and played all day.


 After a long, fun day in the sun we decided to go and try to shoot some family pictures.  Apparently, they have never had any done.  I am by no means any where close to know what I am doing, but I had a good time and I think we got at least a few good shots! 

 This picture cracks me up, I think it represents their little family so well.
Thanks for a fun weekend Graves family, we can't wait until next time!

No comments: