We headed out to the grange near our house a few weeks ago to play with my newish camera. We took a load of amateur pictures. These are a bunch of my favorites. The kids did great and Shelbi came by to snap a few family shots. I have now purchased Photo Shop, so next on my to do list is to figure out how to use it and edit some pics! I can't wait to crop and fix some of the lighting on these. I love photography and I am hoping that I will be able to spend some time learning how to take some great pics! One of my client's moms is teaching a class this summer, I can hardly wait!
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! I might have to make you do a photo shoot when we are in town!
Post a Comment