Wednesday, September 5, 2012

'couve trip cont'd

 
I guess I was in too big of a hurry....here are pics. from the 2nd half of our trip.  We met one of my college friends at the park with her 3 children.  Two moms and 6 kids at the park, good times, not many good shots were captured.  Here is Dani and Ainsley.

 And this is her son Carson.  It was a quick visit, but I'm pretty sure neither one of us stopped talking for a solid two hours.  :)
 My monkey girl, on the monkey bars, her hand was literally splitting apart from blisters.
 Slip-n-slide and cousin Leila.
 The birthday boy.  My dad turned 64 while we were there.
 The kids and I also took a trip to the zoo, non-stop fun, I tell ya.

And the highlight of my trip, hanging with my 'Couve girls!  I love you girls, it was such a good night!

No comments: