My boy went to Summer camp! Brayden spent three nights and four days away at camp. He was so excited to go, he wanted to pack and make lists two weeks before it was time to go. I think this may be why I didn't cry when I left my boy to a bunch of strangers on drop off day. Brayden is one of those kids that could run the house for a week by himself. He doesn't always make the best choices, but he knows what he should do. :) He is 7 going on 8 very soon, but he has always been an old soul. He has a love for life, and his happy go lucky attitude is finally returning after this emotional year. He is a kid that I don't have to worry so much about, he does all the worrying for me. :) Just as I expected, he had an "AWESOME!" time at camp. He was very lucky to have his cousin, Keegan, right beside him. It was four days that they will never forget!
Monday, July 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment