Our girls got their dance costumes today! Their recital isn't until May, but we're ready. Cuteness wise, not so much skill wise. That will come, right?
I picked Ally up today and Sarah asked me to take pics. of them because they were getting their costumes today. I said, ok, not thinking much of it. I thought she wanted their reaction when they saw it. I didn't realize they were putting them on and dancing in them! Yes, I was the privileged one that got three little girls and all that frillyness changed back and forth, all while keeping the white costumes, plus accessories off the floor! Good times, but I have to say they were so dang cute it was well worth it. (My poor Claire Bear (dani) is tall with long, long legs like me, her little tutu barely covers that cute little bum)!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The recital will be a perfect chance for a video!
Hope to see it when I come out there.
Hey, my nephew used to be pretty good at filming and producing family documentaries!!! Had to lug around a much larger camera back in those days!!!
Don't tell him that I 'dropped the dime' though!
Post a Comment