The skis were great but the boots were horrible. I think I have permanent damage in my toes. It truly was a great day that was full of fun memories and brought back lots of memories from when I was a kid. I took the first fall and it was a doozy. I caught an edge, crossed my skis, flipped head over skis (they didn't pop off) and was bent all crazy and things were in places where they weren't supposed to be. It wasn't pretty and I am suffering today. My neck is so sore, I could barely turn my head while driving. When you have to refer to your toddlers to see if the road is clear to go, it's NOT a good thing. I have definitely been feeling old lately, did I mention my babies are turning FOUR in a week?
And my oldest baby woke up like this today:
The girls wanted to be in the pic. too. Can't seem to get a decent picture of all of them.
When I was looking through our party decoration collection, I found this number six candle that we forgot to use for B. He suggested we use it for his half B-day (this boy is always thinking). His half B-day was the next day so we made cupcakes and sang "Happy Half B-day to you." The kids thought it was hilarious. We ate cupcakes and then headed to the YMCA for a family night swim.



1 comment:
Time to knock off these dangerous activities; they'll affect your triathalon training.
What is the tooth fairy's going rate for a front tooth out in Greenacres these days? Surely it's more than an "old" B-day candle!
Post a Comment