Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Procrastinator or Inventor?

Before rest time today I asked Brayden to pick up the dining room. There were books, papers and markers everywhere. I managed to pick up the whole living room while he was still hanging out in the dining room. This is what I saw when I checked him out: He made this device to pull his stuff. "When the legs are down, that means you stop. When the legs are up, you can push/pull your stuff."






(This is his sister's princess table upside down). I tell ya, he's always thinking.





I had to capture Dani's new owie. She did this yesterday while I was working. She fell into her dresser where the drawer was out and whacked the side of her face. Either that, or Shelbi beat her. :) It is very sad and it looks very painful! Doesn't this look remind you of Bella (Kristen Stewart) from Twilight?

No comments: